Jimove Ebike Waste Disposal Service: Free of Charge
Do you know that if you'd like to dispose off your ebike, you can't simply drop if off at a rubbish bin for general waste as it may cause fire and you may be subject to fines.
- If you would like to dispose off your ebike as a hazardous waste, Jimove provides free disposal service.
There are two ways that Jimove can help you to dispose your ebike free of charge:
Our address is:
1 Kaki Bukit Rd 1, #02-09, Enterprise One, Singapore 415934
- Prepare your proof of ownership.
- Leave us a message to authorize Jimove for disposal of your ebike.
DOOR to DOOR DISPOSAL
Contact our customer service for eligibility. If you are eligible for a free pickup, we will arrange to pick it up from your doorstep and dispose it off on your behalf.
Hotline: 8399 2679
Please take note:
we do not offer disposal service for stand-alone batteries as Ebikes are categorized differently from batteries under the PRS scheme of the NEA
- If your ebike is a LTA-approved ebike and you think it has a certain value, you may consider our trade-in program (Click here).
- If you do not wish to get a new ebike and simply want to dispose it off, we may provide free door-step pick-up. You will need to contact our customer service to see if you are eligible for a free pick-up.
As members of the E-bike community in Singapore, it is incumbent upon us to actively contribute to the protection of our environment and our cherished home.