We stand behind our products:
All JI-MOVE power assisted bikes (PABs) (the “ebike”), and their individual Covered Parts (as defined herein), are protected against all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for six (6) months from the date of delivery. This Limited Warranty is only applicable to the original buyer in Singapore and in accordance with the terms and conditions specified herein.
What does Warranty cover and what does it not cover?
- JI-MOVE's Ebike components covered under warranty ("Covered Parts") includes frame, forks, stem, handlebar, seat post, saddle, brakes, lights, bottom bracket, crankset, pedals, rims, wheel hub, freewheel, cassette, derailleur, shifter, motor, controller, LCD display, kickstand, and electrical sensors. These Covered Parts are warranted to be free from manufacturer defects in materials or workmanship for six months from the date of original purchase and delivery.
- This warranty coverage is only application to the original buyer of the ebike, who has purchased the ebike locally in Singapore from an official distributor authorized by Ji-Move Pte. Ltd. Any sale or transfer of the ebike to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Limited Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or other transferee of the ebike other than the original buyer of the ebike, unless otherwise stated or officially agreed by JI-MOVE. Any purchases made from a non-authorized retail shop or distributor are not covered by this limited warranty.
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Parts is not covered under warranty
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts (including but not limited to tires, tubes, brake pads, cables and housing, grips, chain and spokes) are not covered under warranty
- Any damage or defects to Covered Parts resulting from the following causes are not covered by warranty: failure to follow instructions in the user's manual provided by JI-MOVE, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, alterations and modification without formal consent from JI-MOVE, assembly and repair works by any unauthorised third party, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the ebike as sold, operator error, water ingression, extreme riding, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- Any unauthorized alterations, tampering or repairs are not covered by this warranty
- Any Covered Parts that have had repair attempts by anyone not authorized by JI-MOVE (for example, opening up the battery casing by anyone without official consent from JI-MOVE) are not covered under warranty.
- The ebikes that are used for commercial use, including without limitation rental of ebikes, are not covered under warranty, unless agreed by JI-MOVE otherwise.
- Warranty does not cover any free gifts that come along with the ebike.
- The ebike will not be covered by warranty until the buyer completes the ownership transfer via onemotoring portal.
- This limited warranty does not cover any spare parts sale and is not applicable for repair services. (If the customer makes a stand-alone purchase of a battery, it is considered as a spare parts sale and this limited warranty does not cover it).
- JI-MOVE warrants its batteries retain at least 70% of the rated capacity during the warranty coverage period. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, improper maintenance, or other such misuses, normal wear, or water damage. Warranty for the battery is void in the event that battery is charged below 0 or above 40 degrees celcius, or battery is not charged every month. JI-MOVE retains the right to repair or replace battery at the sole discretion of JI-MOVE. In the unfortunate event that the battery is not repairable, the battery will be replaced with a prorated credit applied towards the replacement for the remainder of the original battery warranty. For warranty claim on batteries, we would need the battery returned to our shop at 547 Geylang Road for diagnosis and repair if required. Once it is repaired, our dedicated team will inform you for collection.
What will we do to fix the problem?
If there is malfunction with the ebike, you can contact our aftersales support team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone call at +65 88855936 for technical assistance. Our technical team will firstly assist you remotely in the form of email / phone call / video call to pinpoint the root cause of the malfunction. If a component is deemed to be defective or damaged without user error, we will issue a replacement part. We will also advise you remotely how to replace any defective parts. If you have difficulties with installation of the replacement parts, or the root cause cannot be identified with remote assistance from JI-MOVE technical team, you would need to bring the ebike back to our shop at 547 Geylang Road for further diagnosis and repair if needed. Please be prepared that you might need to leave the ebike at our shop for 3-5 working days as our technicians might need time to carry out a thorough health check on the ebike and find out the root cause to the problem.
We will replace any parts deemed to have been damaged during shipping.
All warranty claims related to purchases of JI-MOVE ebikes made through the authorised retailers appointed by JI-MOVE Pte. Ltd. have to be submitted to the respective retailer, which the end user bought the ebike from. JI-MOVE would not process any warranty cases directly to end users who have bought the products from our authorised retailers, however, we will provide all technical and aftersales support to all our retailers and ensure all our end users get the support in a timely and responsible manner.
What do you need to do to claim warranty?
JI-MOVE will not replace any parts without first seeing photos or video of the damaged parts. The customer needs to provide us with evidence by email at email@example.com .
All warranty claims must be made through JI-MOVE. Proof of purchase may be required with any warranty request. Before making a warranty claim, we suggest that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as there may be a simple fix to your problem. Valid warranty claims will be processed through JI-MOVE within six months of initial purchase. Warranty claims may be submitted to email@example.com.
Shipping Damage Claims
We are proud of our products, but we can't control the shipment. In some extreme cases, the item you receive may be damaged during transportation, so you should check the item in good condition when receiving it. If the unfortunate thing happens, please provide us with the photo or video and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will not accept Shipping Damage Claims later than three days from receipt of products.